SABusyKids.com disclosure policy:
This policy is valid from September 25, 2011 and may be changed at any time, without notice. This policy is not retroactive and posts made before September 25 not necessarily adhere to these policies. Small changes and additions may be made to this policy without being noted in any special way in the text.
SABusyKids.com is a blog edited by Debi, aka MomOnMars. For questions about this blog, please email Debi.
We believe in creating a family friendly environment where everyone feels comfortable, safe and engaged in community. We request that you be respectful of others. We reserve the right to remove content that is ugly, offensive, abusive, denigrating or completely out of context in order to keep the conversation productive, informative, respectful and lawful.
This blog accepts many forms of compensation, including (but not limited to) sponsorships, advertising, products, and trips.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, links, or post topics of this blog, but will never influence our writers’ opinions on any subject or product.
Compensation levels will be stated clearly at the end of any post that mentions a product, service or location that is covered by any of the levels listed below (or possibly within a post if there are many products listed, such as a gift list). If no compensation level is listed, it is to be assumed that there was no compensation involved with the post or any products, services or locations mentioned in the post. For the purposes of these levels we does not consider transportation to and from a local event, or food consumed at an event, as compensation. Compensation refers to cash, gift certificates, products, or services.
- Level 0: SA Busy Kids has no significant relationship with any product, service or brand mentioned in this post.
- Level 1: The product or service mentioned was provided to SA Busy Kids free of charge (or at a considerable discount not available to the public).
- Level 2: Products or services were provided to SA Busy Kids to give away in a contest.
- Level 3: Products or services were provided to SA Busy Kids to give away in a contest and also to keep for her own use or for review.
- Level 4: Although not specifically compensated for this post, SA Busy Kids has an ongoing relationship with a company or person connected with a product, service or location mentioned in this post.
- Level 5: SA Busy Kids was provided with transportation, food, lodging, tickets, and/or other incidentals for the trip mentioned in this post, but was not otherwise compensated for the post.
- Level 6: SA Busy Kids was compensated in some way related to this post, either monetarily or through the provision of the product or service mentioned.
- Level 7: SA Busy Kids was compensated for attending the event mentioned in this post.
- Level 8: SA Busy Kids was compensated for administering this contest.
- Level 9: The product or service mentioned advertises directly with SABusyKids.com.
- Level 10: Debi, under the auspices of SA Busy Kids, is under a paid contract to serve as a brand ambassador for the company, product or service mentioned in this post.
If a writer for SA Busy Kids is given free products of minimal value at a conference, event or meeting that are being given to all attendees, such as bags, books, water bottles, small product samples, coupons, etc., we do not consider these items as compensation and typically will not necessarily disclose them when talking about a product.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our writers’ own, unless otherwise stated. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Debi, or any of our writers, are not responsible for anything that happens to anyone as a result of following advice or reviews, or purchasing a product or service as a result of visiting SABusyKids.com.
Debi reserves the right to remove any comment that she sees fit, for any reason, including but not limited to her mood that particular day. Comments are likely to be removed if they are abusive, spammish (is that a word?) or use offensive language.
A super big THANK YOU to Amy at SelfishMom.com from whom much of this amazing disclosure awesomeness is blatently lifted (but she said it was okay).